Crispy or Soft Pizza Debate


 Dinner last night was a regular meal in our household. We get the classic Red Baron pepperoni pizza. We typically get two for our household. Somehow one turns out crispy and the other one turns out soft. It usually depends which one is on the top rack that turns out the softest. Unfortunately, all of us prefer the softer one so we all fight over who gets the softer variety of the delicious pizza. 


The softer always gives me a nostalgia feel from High School cafeteria style to the original Kid Cuisines. Don't get me wrong, I love the crunchy ones, but the softer pizza has my heart. 

Now, I always leave it up to my hubby to choose how many slices he gets of both. However, I will hear about it later on if he didn't get enough soft slices.

Last night, he chose more crispy slices. His reasoning was because I love the softer ones more. Now, I know I will have to deal with that later on with his small grumbling complaints, but they both turned out great last night. 

My only regret was that there wasn't more pizza, but to get that, I would have had to have made three pizzas. That's what I get for skipping lunch yesterday! Big breakfasts just make it so I don't want to eat.

Overall, Red Baron is still my favorite frozen pizza brand. Crispy or soft, it will satisfy the pizza debate. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 2023 Dinner Menu Plan

January 2024 Dinner Menu Plan

December 2023 Dinner Meal Plan